Experienced Representation in a Wide Range of Employment Law Cases
If you are facing discrimination, sexual harassment or any other form of harassment in your workplace, we can help. Our San Francisco employment law attorneys at Adams | Nye | Becht LLP have helped many California employees fight illegal behavior in the workplace and regain justice and peace of mind after being wrongfully terminated or discriminated against. We have experience representing clients in a wide range of situations, including:
- Wrongful termination: If you have been fired or laid off, we will investigate your case to determine whether you were terminated for a discriminatory or otherwise illegal reason.
- Employment discrimination: Our attorneys have helped many employees regain dignity and obtain rightful compensation after experiencing discrimination in the workplace, such as:
- Sexual harassment: Our firm has extensive experience at pursuing the best possible outcomes for victims of workplace sexual harassment.
- Ethnic or racial harassment: As experienced employment law attorneys, we recognize that sexual harassment is not the only type of harassment that occurs in the workplace. We help clients pursue relief from other types of harassment and hostility in the workplace based on race, national origin, ethnicity, color and other factors.
- Retaliation: Our Bay area law firm has experience in helping employees obtain compensation for unfairly losing their jobs or facing adverse employment actions in retaliation for standing up for their legal rights.
- Whistleblower cases: Our firm represents individuals who have lost their jobs or have been mistreated due to reporting worrisome behavior in the workplace to government authorities or to their employers.
- Family and medical leave: If you have been denied time off work that you requested for family or medical reasons, or if you have suffered retaliation for taking family or medical leave, we may be able to help you pursue legal recourse.
Contact a Bay Area Work Discrimination Lawyer Today
If you are seeking legal representation in a workplace harassment or discrimination matter or would like more information about our services, contact our office today for a free consultation. You can reach an experienced San Francisco employment lawyer by calling us at 415-982-8955 or by contacting us online. Our consultations are completely confidential, so you do not have to worry that there will be consequences for simply discussing your employer's misconduct with our lawyers.
- California Employees Now Entitled To Their Entire Personnel File As of January 1, 2013, California Labor Code Section 1198.5 was expanded to grant employees (and former employees) greater access to their personnel ....
- New California Law Protects Employees' Use of Social Media It's 2013 and "social media" is a household phrase. People in California, like everywhere in the country, have smartphones, laptops, tablets and ....
- Ninth Circuit Holds "Healthy San Francisco" Does Not Violate Federal Law As previously discussed, Healthy San Francisco requires San Francisco companies with at least 20 workers to provide health care or pay the city a fee ....