Help Against Retaliation in the Workplace
If your employer, a manager or a fellow employee has taken action against you after you have complained of harassment, discrimination or any other violation of your rights in the workplace, you may have a legal claim against your employer. Similarly, if you have suffered retaliation for raising any other illegal activity in your workplace, you may also be protected under California law.
At Adams | Nye | Becht LLP, we have helped many employees obtain compensation for unfairly losing their jobs and experiencing other negative employment consequences in retaliation for asserting their legal rights. Our experienced Bay Area workplace retaliation attorneys can help you regain dignity after wrongfully losing your job. Contact our office today and find out how we can help you.
San Francisco Retaliatory Termination Lawyers
Workplace legal rights would be meaningless if employers were allowed to retaliate against employees for asserting those rights. Our firm represents Californians who have been retaliated against for actions such as:
- Making sexual harassment and employment discrimination complaints
- Complaining about unsafe working conditions
- Reporting their employers' involvement in illegal activities
- Submitting information about any of the above to government agencies
We represent clients who have been retaliated against by being fired, demoted, disciplined, and reassigned to different jobs or shifts, as well as employees who have received negative employee evaluations or been subjected to hostile behavior from coworkers.
Contact a San Francisco Lawyer Today
If you are seeking legal representation or would like more information about our services, contact our office today for a free consultation. You can reach us by calling us at 415-982-8955 or by contacting us online.
- Doctor Receives Sizable Settlement in Hospital Whistleblower Case A doctor at a San Francisco public hospital, who was fired after whistleblowing about misappropriation of money earmarked for a fund to purchase gifts ....
- Manager's Deceptiveness during Investigation of Discrimination is Not Protected Activity for Proving Retaliation Providing evasive and untruthful responses and not cooperating with an investigation by an employer is not considered a protected activity under the ....
- Oprah's OWN Network is Sued for Pregnancy Discrimination and Other Claims Sex discrimination in the workplace can take a variety of forms. Pregnancy discrimination is one of these. Having a baby should be a joyous and ....