Representing Unfairly Fired Employees
If you have been terminated from an employment position in California and you believe that the termination was not handled legally or that the reasons for the termination were illegal, you may have a wrongful termination claim against your employer.
At the law firm of Adams | Nye | Becht LLP, our San Francisco wrongful termination lawyers can investigate your case and determine whether you have been discriminated against or otherwise illegally terminated. Contact our office today for more information on how we can help you.
Bay Area Wrongful Discharge Attorneys
We work closely with our clients to pursue the best possible outcomes. We have helped many clients in a wide range of wrongful termination cases, including:
- Discrimination based on race, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion and other protected classifications
- Termination in retaliation for opposition to unlawful activity in the workplace
- Termination for requesting overtime, lunch breaks or rest breaks
- Termination for requesting or demanding accommodations in the workplace
- Termination for requesting or taking family or medical leave
- Termination due to refusal to enter an unsafe workplace
- Discrimination based on political affiliation
- Termination for taking time off to perform jury duty
Contact our San Francisco Attorneys Today
If you are seeking legal representation or would like more information about our services, contact our office today for a free consultation. You can reach us by calling us at 415-982-8955 or by contacting us online.
- Manager's Deceptiveness during Investigation of Discrimination is Not Protected Activity for Proving Retaliation Providing evasive and untruthful responses and not cooperating with an investigation by an employer is not considered a protected activity under the ....
- Famous Cleo Restaurant Sued for Race and Sexual Orientation Harassment and Discrimination Keyon Wilson, an African-American gay woman, who joined Cleo Restaurant as a line cook on September 21, 2012, claims that she was subjected to racist ....
- Pregnant Woman Alleges She Was Fired for Having Pre-Marital Sex Having a baby is a pretty personal matter. When a woman decides to become pregnant should not be of any concern to her employer. Employers have no ....